System Corrective Maintenance & Preventative Maintenance
SolFarm Solar Co.'s team is at the ready to service and maintain your solar energy system. Whether your solar energy system was built by SolFarm or another installer, we are here to keep your investment in tiptop shape.
SolFarm's certified maintenance team can troubleshoot and repair existing issues with your solar energy system. Capable of working on solar energy systems, new and old, our experienced technicians are familiar with countless equipment brands and their components.
Items that may need serviced or replaced on your solar energy system include:
- Inverters, mirco-inverters and optimizers
- Breakers and fuses
- Solar panel connections - MC4 connectors
- Inverter filters, screens and fans
- Networking and monitoring equipment: update network credentials, cables, screens
- Metering equipment and components: CT's, meters, wiring
As no two solar energy system installations are exactly the same each system may require a unique PM schedule geared towards the equipment installed and the age of the system. SolFarm's experience in maintaining solar energy systems provides a great platform in producing PM schedules.
Items that may be included in a scheduled PM:
- Evaluation of recent energy production
- Various equipment multi-meter readings
- Thermal scanning of equipment and connections
- Detailed visual inspection of equipment
- Testing of equipment operations
- Replacement of wear items such as filters and screens